Tuesday, May 1, 2012

We are most excited about...

 This morning we talked about what we are MOST excited about doing/hearing/seeing when our chicks hatch...look at the pictures below to see our answers!

I am excited to feed them! I think they eat dog food, their food needs to be little and I don't think they eat a lot!
I am excited to take pictures of them hatching. I think they will be yellow and big!

I can't wait to share them with all of our friends at school. I will let everyone hold them and pet them.

I can't wait to watch them grow - I think they'll be HUGE

I can't wait to watch them play. I think they play quietly and run around.

I can't wait to see them  hatch. I think it will take a long time for them to get out and they'll be fluffy as soon as they hatch!

No comments:

Post a Comment